Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

Reval

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This guy ... so handsome / cute with a sexy body, I guess he is a dream guy for most of  guy lover. Some of his picture not suitable for -18SX.

4 Comments:

nick said...

hi amee/azam..do u hav fb/ym?

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

Hi Nick...
I do have FaceBook but i seldom open it...not even once a month...

Yahoo Messenger...i also didnt used it...not interested.

nick said...

whats ur facebook?

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

:-)
My facebook !!! Im just ordinary guy... I don't want people to know me... Maybe only my family,my closed friends, my abang angkat (feereez), the owner of KDL (kesahdunialaki.blogspot.com) and one of local blogger know who's the owner of Indah Cuma Seketika.

Sorry n thanks for visitng my blog.

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...