Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

Birthday Celebration & A Date

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Salam & hola,

Birthday Celebration

This afternoon... i will going to bandar...because i have to attend my friend birthday celebration...my finance situation this month is really not good.... because i have to buy a return ticket for my amah, then have to renew my Rav4 insurance, then this month.... two of my relative get married.... that means i should give some amount of money....

I think i should give a present for my friend birthday... but i don’t want to spend some money to buy a gift....Lucky i still have a perfume that not yet i used ....it Silver Shadow Private – davidoff

I hope he like the perfume....I will stay overnight at his place....because Sunday afternoon... i have a date...


A Date on Sunday

his not local.... but i don’t care.... i think i like him... well we both still single.... so who knows he will become my couple after more than 1 ½ years single....hopefully... he he he... last night we chat again... he told me that he really want to meet me.... me too want to meet him but im not confident... but i hope he can accept me.... i hope his not regret when he meet me... guys doain ya.... semoga kencanku sukses....

Note:

I will update my blog....when im back from bandar tomorrow night.....have a nice weekend...

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...