Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

went to Bandar

Saturday, March 21, 2009



Salam & hola,
This morning im going to bandar to take package from FedEx & just window shopping....when i was at manggis mall, i meet my ex classmate when we were taking BTEC first certificate in engineering.I think i never meet him more than 18 years ago. Currently he got two children already & asking me wheather im married already or not. Well i told him the truth that im still single.

He asking me my age...i just told him that im 37 & he told me that his 39 but again he told me that he look like 40 plus....i just laugh...he he he.... then i told him ...he still look handsome...

ok below his photo 18 years ago...

and below his latest photos...that i snap this morning using my old nokia N70.
Ok guys...how do you think....he still look handsome right....tapi ganteng abah2 level

3 Comments:

Cik Anon said...

still good looking!!!!!!!!!!

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

:-)

Mastermind said...

Mcm pelakon drama usulnya lah.. cam actor indo ada lang..

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...