Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

New hair style

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Salam,

Last monday afternoon, i cut my hair... i was thinking that , i should try beckham hair style....but not his latest hair style....as below
But one of his famous hair style before....as below...Yesterday... when i start to work... i got complement from the girls....because of my new hair look...

Thanks for the complements....it make me more confident.....he he he...

4 Comments:

JD Cole said...

i'd rather have the real david beckham on my bed rather than his hari styles ;P

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

He he he.... i think a lot of people do like beckham....because he so handsome...
but to have the real beckham on our bed....it impossible....maybe only in our dream...he he he...

Syaf said...

Hey! Post your picture la! So we can see the new hairstyle :P


Syafique
www.syafiqueshuib.com

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

Hai syaf,
Thanks for the suggestion...but sorry... i can't...
i can't show it to the world....i mean not from my blog...i don't want my collague, my boss know who i am... i'm not as brave as saiful (kata saiful)
Let it be a secret... only people who really close to me...my friends, my family & relative knows the owner of this blog.

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...