Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

Happy & Sad

Monday, June 22, 2009

Salam & hola,

Happy….

Today, the entire employee in the company that I work with will received their salary and for those with salary group 7 & 8 (that includes me) will also received their bonus.

Alhamdulillah, this is the first time I received my bonus after I joined the company for about 1 year and 5 months. Previous two company that I have work with, I didn’t received any bonus well in the contract didn’t mention about bonus.


Sad…

This morning, when I open my office email, I received email from Orphans Donor Care Officer regarding Orphans Sponsorship. The email as below



Assalamu alaykum (Peace be with you).

Islamic Relief wishes to thank you for your commitment and generous donation towards supporting the Orphan Sponsorship Program. Your contribution provides an orphan in need with basic necessities as well as providing hope where it is often lost.

I have been notified that the orphan you are sponsoring Samsul Kamar (IDN000779) has been cancelled, due to an increase to the family’s income and they are now able to provide for themselves without the help of Islamic Relief. I have reassigned a new orphan to you. Enclosed, you will find Biodata for Ayub Sabi (IDN000458)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

May you be rewarded for all your efforts and your generosity.

With Kind Regards,

Wsalaam alaikum

Hodeefa Rassam

Orphans Donor Care Officer

International Programmes Division,

Islamic Relief worldwide

19, Rea Street South,

Birmingham, B5 6LB

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 121 622 0659

Fax: +44 (0) 121 622 7402

Website: www.islamic-relief.com

Website: www.alyateem.com


I felt a bit sad, because I will be no longer sponsor to the orphan that I choose (Samsul Kamar) and hope he will in a good health & always happy with his family also success in his studies.

Below are his picture

I wonder, how is the look of the new reassigned orphan (Ayub Sabi) for me, because they forget to attach the bio data & also no photo of him.

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...