Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

Loading...

Never Light Candle in air con room

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


NEVER LIGHT CANDLE in AIR-CON. ROOM

For those who sleep in the air-cond room ...........
A friend of mine has passed away recently,
Please read the mail below and be careful.

Heard of a bad news regarding Charleine, who
studied in MSMKL with some of us. She passed
away last weekend due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened when she lighted an aromatheraputic
candle for the night in a room with air-conditioning
on and all windows closed.

Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the
candle cannot fully oxidized & thus forming dangerous
carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the
lungs, resulting the person dozing off to state of
unconsciousness & eventually death in less than 1 hour,
depending on the room size. I am sending this e-mail
out to all of you so that you will be aware of such
danger when lighting aromatheraputic candles in any
unventilated rooms.

Got this from email......

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...