Sunday, November 1, 2009
Since the rating of previous entry is more than 5, which is 8.6 so i will continue to write for this segment again.
Ok there is another very good exercise to try and it called the oriental massage.
1. Inhale deeply and swallow your breath. Metally visualize pushing the breathed-in “energy” into your Mr Ps. Using your index, middle and ring fingers, push up on the area just behind your testes and just in front of your anus (the ‘taint’) to ‘hold in’ your stored energy.
Keep this pressure constant for all of the pulling you are about to do.
2. Grasp your Mr P just behind the head and with a steady pull that should only be mildly uncomfortable (NOT PAINFUL!) pull it straight out nine times. Then, to the left nine times. Next, to the right nime times then down nine times.
3. Get your Mr P semi-erect. Make a circle around the base of your Mr P using your forefinger and thumb (as if you were making an “OK” sign.) Then milk towards the glands nine times.
4. After the last prcedure your Mr P should be fully erect or close to it. Grasp your Mr P just behind the head and pull it towards your left side. Start rotating your Mr P in circles with a “cranking” style. Do this nine times. Repeat the same procedure for your right side.
5. For your last pulling exercise, grasp your Mr P just behind the head and pull your Mr P straight out. Keeping the tension, touch the head of your Mr P lightly to the inside of your left thigh and back out again. Do this a total of nine times.
Repeat the same procedure for the other side.
6. After your stretching exercises you should soak in a hot tub or a warm bath to relax the tissues of the Mr P; similar to relaxing your muscles after a heavy workout. You may also want to massage your Mr P at this time (or better yet, get someone to do it for you!)
Beginners should do these exercises about 3-5 times a week. After you get used to it, you can increase pressure on your pulls gradually, and you can work up to doing these exercise twice a day. Good luck for those who want to try.