Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

My Blog was Reinstate back

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Alhamdulillah, after one day my blog was deleted, now it was reinstate back. Actually I don't know why it was deleted. yesterday afternoon around 1 plus, i received email from google that my blog has been reviewed and confirmed as in violation of Term of Service for SPAM. for more detail please see below.


After i back from  worked, I request google to restore back my blog. They reply me, that they will review again my blog in a few day.

Today, around 1.36 pm, they email me again, they mention after further review, they have determined that my blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by their automated system and as such, they have reinstated my blog. They apologize for any inconvenience.

Because of this incident, yesterday i just created new blog called http://indahcumaseketika.blogspot.com. I think this 2nd blog will talk about my life, places where i go, about anything except about photo of sexy guys.

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...