Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

Good Bye Visa Platinum Card

Friday, February 5, 2010

Salam & hola,
Tadi lunch break / solat jumaat break, I went to Standard chartered bank. I went there to cancel my Visa Platinum Card and downgrade my credit limit from B$19,100 to B$3,000.
I still kept my Standard Chartered Master Card & Hua Ho master card because for precaution if my HSBC Visa Card decline.
After cancellation, I did a Fixed Deposit for 12 month just to retain my 2 card above otherwise after June 2010, as Policy from Ministry of Finance stated, we ONLY can have Credit Card at bank where our Salary bank in OR we have Fixed Deposit at that bank.

Money for Fixed Deposit just now

Alhamdulillah, I manage to Solat Jumaat after all these transection.

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...