Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

No more credit card debt & gold card

Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Salam & hola,
Yesterday after my personnel loan approved, i pay my HSBC visa card B$953.94 & personnel credit line debt B$3308.47 using online banking then i went to HSBC bank to withdraw B$15,200.00.

Then went to Standard & Chartered Bank to pay my mastercard standard B$8113.80 and visa platinum card B$7062.70. Later i meet one of the bank personnel to discard my gold master card.

Now i don't have anymore Credit Card Debt and hope i don't spend / using credit card unnecessarily.

I plan, i will discard my Visa Platinum Card this June and downgrade my credit card and also my credit limit from B$19,100 to B$5,000.

Hope my reader who have CREDIT CARDS ...PLEASE DON'T used it unnecessarily other wise you will end up with so many debt like me...

You just imagine ...Total my credit card debt that i paid yesterday was B$19,438.91. Pengsan...

2 Comments:

feereez said...

Alhamdulillah...selepas ni jangan boros lagi...Amee perlu fikir dulu ya samada ianya keperluan atau sekadar keinginan yang sememangnya tiada penghujungnya.....LUV always

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

Amee akan coba....& terima kasih atas nasehatnya

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...