Thursday, August 6, 2009
Salam & hola,
This information may cause massive loss of jobs in insecticides companies, but it could save thousands of innocent lives from the cruel fate of dengue. My apologies to all branded insecticides in the marketplace. DIY is so easy and its costs are unbelievably negligible. Eradicate Aedes and dengue. FIGHTING DENGUE MUST START AT EVERY HOME. Mosquito trap (Dengue prevention)
Its just a mix of water, brown sugar and yeast.
1. Cut a plastic bottle in half, keep both parts. Can be Coca Cola / Pepsi bottle.
2. Take the lower portion of the bottle. Dissolve the brown sugar in hot water. Let it cool down to ~70 degF.
3. Add the yeast. Carbon dioxide will form (This will attract the mosquitos)
4. Cover the bottle with a dark wrap and place the top portion upside down like a funnel. Place it in a corner in your house.
5. In 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitos killed.