Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

Sorry… I Don’t Love You

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Salam & hola,

Yesterday night, I was online and enter one of chat room, after chat several minute…. one of the chatter that I know but never meet before …asked me to private dia so I just private dia…and I’m curious kenapa dia suruh aku private dia.

Then dia tanya aku… why I’m hurting MPC (the chatter that I meet last Sunday) I don’t understand… I tanya dia balik… what happen actually… dia told me that MPC hurt because I don’t say I LOVE U to MPC.

I told dia…. I just want to meet MPC and just want to know MPC… that all…then I don’t have any feel toward MPC because some of the character that I don’t like about MPC… that day we just talk…that all….

Masa sih ….pertama kali jumpa terus mengatakan cinta…. aku tidak ada perasaan itu terhadap dia…. aku cuma bisa menganggap dia sebagai teman…. tidak lebih daripada itu...

Maafkan aku MPC .... aku tidak bermaksud untuk melukai hati mu…. aku benar benar tidak ada perasaan padamu... mengertilah ....cinta tak boleh di paksa... biar ia hadir dengan sendirinya...

Thank you for fall in love with me... but maybe I’m not the right person for you… I’m sure someday , you will meet the right person for you, maybe that person more handsome and more better than me…

I think is not too late… you can kill that feeling…. because it just started… I hope you can treat me as a friend….only a friend…and also hope you won’t hate me… and we still can be friend… because friend are forever…

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

MPC 2 laki ke??
cz u use istilah "him"????
xkn laki mint awk???

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...