Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

24 Hours

Wednesday, March 18, 2009




Salam,

24 hours is a song by our local artist hans anuar with putri norizah. Quiet popular that song in brunei, i was asked by my cousin to search it from internet.... luckily i found it eventhough the quality not that good...but its ok...better than nothing....right !

so anybody wants to download, please click here

24 hours - hans anuar & putri norizah


Putri : I wake up
to the morning light
i see your face in my mind
it's driving me crazy
oh so crazy


i look up to the morning sky

i see your smile in my mind
am i crazy
oh so crazy


Chorus : cause it's like 24 hours
only
you in my mind
and it's like 24 hours only
you in my heart
and it is 24 hours
tell me what is happening to me

repeat chorus(Putri)

Hans : i call your name in the middle of the night
i can't sleep just thinking about you
Now is that crazy?
Oh so crazy

I turn on my PC(yeah)
T
here again your face i see

Now this is crazy?
Oh so crazy

Repeat Chorus(Hans)


Both : Maybe I'm in love with you
i don't know cause all
i think is you
and one thing that's for sure
all i know your in my mind

24 hours...

Oh~24...
24~Hours...


Tell me what is happen to me

Repeat Chorus(Both)

To me~

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...