Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

vacation

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Salam,
I'ill be on vacation starting from tomorrow 1st March until 5th march 2009.

I'ill be in Jakarta starting tomorrow and will be back to Brunei this coming thursday afternoon.
During those period, i will not update my blog...
I will update my blog....after im back home...
Bye bye ...doain aku sehat sehat aja ya..juga semoga semuanya ok ok aja...amin.

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...