Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

7 Habits of highly effective teens

Monday, December 1, 2008

A gift for my adopted brother... is it....he he he..... Last saturday, 29th november 2008.... on the way i going to bandar... i sms mr. a***

my: Hai ...Hope u now felt much better than last night. Currently im on my way to Bandar. I want to bought u something. As a gift for passing ur form 4.

his: Hai...yeah bolehlah...erm mau jumfa mlm ne..? F mau jumfa erm u gtau the place k...owh thank you so much...i hargai apa u buat...ehehe. f mau jumfa. gtau k.

my: I think is not the right time 2 meet...Since my grandma says that i look terrible with my new hair cut (like mawi style) . It make me lost confident. Time will tell when we going to meet.

his: Ok, it's up to u my frenz.but i don't care as long as we are frenz.ehe tat the most important ting. am i rite? Ehe

my: Ya u r rite...

his: So wanna meet tonight? Ahahaha..

my:Meet? can u please take ur present at best eastern plaza athirah branch. Thank You

his: Wat? When? Where is it? ..at wat time? I jus want to meet u. nt the present.ahahahaha.i dun knw where is the hotel.dun knw. ehe

When i arrived at Plaza Athirah...still inside my car...i call him...we talk around 11 minute but using my b-mobile line...he insist to meet but as last he have to accept that we not going to meet tonight...he only can collect the present...which is a book called "7 habits of highly effective teenagers"

Im sorry ....actually i want to meet you....but...i dont feel confident.... maybe you dont like me...maybe im not what you expected.....

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...