Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

2nd Year Blog Anniversary

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Salam & hola,
Today 12th June 2010, My blog become 2 year, In this 2 year, a lot of thing happen, happen in my blog also in my life, well ....  life must go on, what ever happen.



In this two year, some people think that, i promoting my self, also my blog look crowded, lots of this Islamic stuff also charity stuff, people will not read or bother about all this stuff. Some people think, my blog quiet horrible due to some nudity pictures. Well whatever other people says, it my blog, i will put anything that i like although some of the reader might hate it or like it.



I have heard, people saying, the content of your blog showing what you are. I quiet agreed about that statement but not 100% because some of the content of a blog just to create what the reader want, In my blog, it content a lot of segment like health, religious, tips, papperazzi, song, for men only, seni nafkah batin, celebrities, motn=man on the net etc. Some content may not suitable for under 18.




I'm not sure..... how long i will continue blogging....  but if i have free time .... i will update my blog.... even though most of my entry is schedule entries. Okey enough for now.... wassalam

2 Comments:

tidak dikehendaki said...

biarlah orang nak kata apa.. i always adore your blog.. salah diorang la tenet lembap sebab tu berat load.. hehe..

just please don't stop what your aiming for okies.. xoxo. ;)

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

Muchas Gracias...

Thanks for your support. Your one of senior blogger that encourage me for continuing blogging.

Yaa... I will not stop doing what i aiming for.....

Thanks again

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...