Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

Surprice Advance Birthday

Friday, October 23, 2009

Salam & hola,
Last two day, one of my collague at Head Quarter asked me to come to Head Quarter on friday (today) and she asked me to bring Cheese Cake for a small makan. I didn't realize it until they sing birthday song for me while bringing the birthday cake.

I felt terharu lah....he he he.... it was a surprice..... eventhough advanced ...i really appreciate it. They make my birthday celebration advance because they thought that i will be on leave on my birthday like last year.... he he he...


Thanks for the birthday makan....guys....

2 Comments:

feereez said...

salam amee,
what a nice advance surprise. It shows that people around you especially your office mate cares for you by organizing the treat. my truly sincere apology for not remembering your exact date...what a friend..huhuhu

luv always

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

waalaikumsalam feereez,
Ya.. im really glad to have that surprice. Alhamdulillah...have friends cares about me.
About the exact birthday date,it ok bro...

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...