Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

A little shopping after appointment

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Salam & hola,
Tadi pagi, im going to bandar, because i got appointment, after the appointment i went to The Mall Gadong, to see computer exhibition...

I bought 2 notebook cool pad, one for my current notebook and one for my new notebook that will be arrive maybe on the 5th November. The cool pad very cheap only less than B$5.

I also bought one usb mini desk fan, the price same as the cool pad lol.

Lastly i bought one external harddisk, 320 GByte, it cost me around B$100 plus. I bought this to replace my rosak external hard disk.

Currently im copying data from my Dell Inspiron 1420 to my external harddisk. Hope it run smoothly....

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...