Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

4 more day left

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Salam & hola,
Four more day left... these few days i plan to buy a present for my coming birthday... i don't care what people says.... as long as im happy.... im not hoping for someone to give me a present....
After thinking.... and after receiving email from dell singapore.... i decided to buy a new laptop and i choose Dell Inspiron 11z because it light & using new system which is windows 7.
This laptop cost me less than S$1K (I'm lucky they give me discount coupon so i just pay with less S$100). I just order it and i'm sure it will arrived at my door step around next week or next 2 week. I planned to used this laptop for my self only.... my other laptop can be used by my neice or nephew when they at my place.

I can't wait to see my new laptop.

2 Comments:

feereez said...

salam amee,
cuma tinggal 1 hari lagi... whatever the number would it be, it is just a number. The most important thing is to live your life to the fullest. Planning and control your life to what you want the most with the correct path. What's install for us is in the hand of our Almighty Allah s.w.t.

Luv always

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

waalaikumsalam Feereez,
actually my birthday will be this coming monday (26 october) don't know why the jippy.com stated 1 day left....
Thanks for the advice Bro

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...