Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

dental check up

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Salam,

This morning i went to panaga health centre, to see the dentist because i felt pain at my tooth. Arrived there around 07.42 am. Actually this is my first time to see dentist at this health centre. I'm not really sure the exact location of dental department, so i went to general reception area and asked the receptionist. She told me the way to the dental department. When i arrived at the dental department, i press the button to get the number. My number was 9015 & currently they served no 9010. So i have to wait...
After a while, my number was show up at the indicator, then i went to the dental receptionist. She check my record, since im new, they registered mine. Then the receptionist give me another no to see the dentist. My no was 1008 & currently they served no 1006. So i have to sit again to wait....
After a while, my number was show up....i have to go to room no 1, i went to the room & meet dr toyad....he asked me what's my problem... so i told him i got toothache on my below left far end teeth. He checked my teeth, he clean my teeth because of staining due to coffee or tea & he also tambal my front teeth.

Lucky he didnt complain my teeth & give me appointment on may 2010 & asked me to take ulcer cream at the pharmacy & also remind me ...just come again if i feel toothache. Then i went to pharmacy department and again i have to take a number & put the number with the paper from doctor inside the in tray. my number was 1032 & currently they served 1030.
So i have to sit & wait again until the number show up on the indicator. After my number show up, i went to pharmacy counter and took my ulcer cream then back to my office....

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...