Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

cancel account

Thursday, March 26, 2009


Salam & hola,
I just cancel one of social networking (tagged) because i try to reduce my social networking, i plan to cancel two more social network that i have join ....but not sure when...let time will tell.

Cancel Account
What, cancel? Are you sure?

Keep in mind that if you cancel your account, you will permanently lose your entire profile, your photos, and all friends on your Tagged.
Yes, I want to cancel my Tagged account
No, I want to keep my Tagged account

CANCEL ACCOUNT...

Your Tagged account has been canceled. We're bummed! Please take a minute to let us know why left Tagged.


My parents made me
I get too much email from Tagged
I don't like the people on Tagged
There's nothing I like to do on Tagged
Other

What can we do to improve Tagged?

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...