Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

Vaccination of Pandemik Influenza A (H1N1)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Salam & hola,
Today around 2 + pm ... i went to KB Hospital for vaccination. When i arrived, i straight to out patient, i asked the nurse...where the place for H1N1 vaccination. She told me that at Ward 8, second floor.

So i went to second floor, then enter the room, Alhamdulillah only two person talk with two nurses, one of the nurse at the room asked me to sit down and fill in the form. After finish written the form, and wait for a while, it my turn to talk with the nurse.

After finish answer all the question from the nurse, i proceed to waiting area, then another nurse call me to check my blood pressure and body temperature. Then sit again for a while then another nurse call me and this time the nurse do the vaccination for me. It a bit painful when she vaccine me. The nurse who vaccine me, asked me to drink a lot of water and tell the symtoms after vaccination.

Then move again at the waiting area, after a few minute, the nurse call me again and check again my blood pressure and body temperature. She said im good, no changes for my body temperature as well as my blood pressure then she told me that i can go home now.

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...