Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Salam & hola,
This book highly recommend to everyone and anyone who wants to make a better change in their life. It wraps into seven intensive habits for living a more effective life. I have attended 3 days course about "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and it cost me more than B$200 but luckily, company pay for me.... he he he...
I will try to read and read again Stephen Covey’s book many times over in my life to make sure that I remember my commitment to myself and those around me.

For teens it more better to read "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" actually is the same like 7 habits of highly effective people but in much user friendly.... got cartoons also inside the teens edition.....

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Private Victory

Habit 1 : Be Proactive

Habit 2 : Begin with the End in Mind

Habit 3 : Put First Things First

Public Victory

Habit 4 : Think Win/ Win

Habit 5 : Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood

Habit 6 : Synergize

Renewal

Habit 7 : Sharpen the Saw

More details Please click here

Nota:

waktu aku di bandung december 2008 kelmarin..... aku ada beli buku ini lol.... untuk teman aku.... buku ini udah di terjemah ke dalam bahasa indonesia.... walau tajuknya masih dalam bahasa inggeris.

Jadi.... pembaca blog aku (indonesian) yang belum baca buku ini .... kalian bisa beli buku ini....di toko-toko buku di sana...

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...