Support my blog by clicking the Ads, TQ

TANGAN YANG MEMBERI LEBIH MULIA DARIPADA TANGAN YANG MENERIMA. SEKECIL MANA SUMBANGAN YANG DI HULURKAN, IA CUKUP BERMAKNA KEPADA SI PENERIMA YANG HIDUP SERBA KEKURANGAN, MALAH ‘BUAH TANGAN’ YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA ITU MAMPU MENERBITKAN SENYUMAN, WALAUPUN CUMA UNTUK SEKETIKA

Search This Blog

26th october 2008 - my birthday Part .2

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

part 2...

Sampai ke hotel risqun international hotel around 3.15 pm .... i just park my car infront the hotel...main entrance....then go to front desk counter ....

As per my request...i just want Standard Deluxe room with King size bed with Pool view... since not available.... she talk to her manager.... & the manager upgrade my room from Standard Deluxe to Grand Deluxe Room.... with no extra charges...

I'm very happy...and told the lady...is it my birthday present...he he he... she said oh really....it your birthday today.... can i see your ic please... She greet me.... happy birthday...

After everything done....i proceed to level 6

then go to my room...room no 630

After opening the door....







Continued part 3

0 Comments:

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...